Pages

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

What's going on my life!

Thank you so much for your visit although I haven't been updating at all, and thank you so so much for your warm comments, e-mails, e-cards, etc...
Sorry that I made some friends worry very much, I apologize for my late reply, At the same time I really appreciate for your warm hearts, as always!


Today I feel fine at the moment (now it's in the morning), and so I decided to write what was happening in the last one month.

Since I wrote the last post, we all had cold. Mum and Tass got well soon, though I have been suffering from cough even now.
I don't want this blog to be "Sick Blog" though! (lol)
I was thinking "Why lots of blue things happen to me!!!", but mum told me "If Tass became like you, can you bear for it??" Of course "NO", so I changed my mind that these happen instead of Tass would have.

But there are so many to share and tell you!

On Tass's Birthday (5/14), he was on TV program with lots of children to sing "My Neighbour Totoro"s theme songs, because the singer of Totoro's theme (Azumi Inoue) was on TV to sing them, so we went to Osaka.


Osaka is just one hour from here by train, but for my present physical energy, it was quite tough, so we decided to stay over my relatives house in Takarazuka.
I enjoyed the time there, but from the second day, I got high fever, and although I had antivirals it didn't go down, so I went to emergency hospital...

After we came home, my mum had cold and then Tass too, again...
I have also been having cold while they were having cold, then suddenly my cough got very harder than harder like asthma, I couldn't breath well, since I have experienced asthma so I knew it doesn't asthma attack, but it was like that, then went to see a doctor to check up.

Finally my examined paper has arrived, then there were nothing wrong, no allergy, no other disease.
But I have still been coughing... Actually I lost my weight, so it was quite good exercise!
My friend said to me "If you kept coughing, you would be able to be thin!!" (lol)


By the way, Tass received a guitar for his birthday present from mum (me), and then he is now having private lessons to be like "Naotaro Moriyama" !!
But when the last lesson was held, he was sleepy and he was almost going to sleep with guitar (lol)

Actually I'm also having lesson to help him because he is still small, so I remember better than him and now I can play easy songs! :D


No photos, but just wanted to tell you how we were (are) doing.

Thank you so much,
I hope I will be able to share something stitched piece with you on the next post!

Take care and have a lovely day!


19 comments:

Margaret said...

Thank you for telling us how things have been going for you recently, Yuko. I hope you get over that cough soon. You poor thing, being sick so much. And your mom and Tass with colds too. Take it easy. Miss your posts, but the important thing is that you get better.

Wonderful about Tass and his guitar (and you too!) and his being on TV! I love Totoro!

Mary said...

So nice to read another post from you - glad you and your family are getting well. Happy Birthday to your son!

Mary in MN

Nancy said...

It is wonderful to hear from you Yuko, but I wish you could feel better! I think of you often.

It is so fun that Sweetie was on TV! When our daughters were little girls they used to love to watch My Neighbor Totoro. It is very nice that he is learning to play the guitar and that you are too!

Take good care of yourself Yuko. I miss your beautiful stitching posts, but I understand it is hard when you do not feel well.

Yasuko (yskmtmr) said...

こんにちは。
Yukoさんや家族の病気で、大変な毎日だったようですね。
どうぞお大事になさってください。
元気になって、また素敵な作品を拝見するのを楽しみにしています!
Yasuko

Carol R said...

Wonderful to see you blogging again Yuko. I'm sorry to hear you have all been sick - get well soon!!

Hazel said...

Hi Yuko. I too have had bad cough and cold for long time. So has my son. And i keep getting conjunctivitis in my eye. I do miss your lovely stitchy posts. Get better soon. xx

Carol said...

Sorry to hear you've been unwell Yuko! Hope you're feeling better soon! :o)

Roberta said...

Yuko, So glad to hear you and Tass and your Mum are feeling better.

How exciting that Tass was on TV the day of his birthday, looking forward to hearing about his guitar lessons, and yours too!!

Have a great week -- Roberta

mAtilda said...

carissima yuko,
leggo solo ora dei tuoi problemi di salute.
mi dispiace molto e spero tu torni in salute presto e bene.
ti abbraccio con molto affetto, matilda
translate whit babel fish
In English

my beloved yuko, I read only now of your problems of health. I am given pain a lot and hope you lathes in health soon and well. I embrace to you with much affection, matilda

Nina said...

Yuko, I'm glad to read a post from you! I hope you will be healthy very soon, and glad to read you and your family are getting well. Happy Birthday to Tass :)
Please take care!

Hugs,
Nina

staci said...

So sorry to hear that you've both been ill...hope you are feeling better soon!

Happy Birthday Tass!

Dorothy said...

I'm so sorry that you've been having so many health issues, Yuko. I hope you are feeling better soon, and are able to get back to your beautiful stitchery.

Carmen said...

i hope you feel better soon,take care Yuko.

Cindy said...

Hi Yuko,

It is good to hear from you again. Hope everyone is feeling better soon. I have had a terrible cough for 2 weeks now, and it is not fun :(

Melissa said...

Nice to hear from you Yuko. I hope you and your family will feel better soon. Sometimes spring colds are worse than winter ones! Take care!

cerato said...

I´m glad to read another post from you . I hope you and your family are getting well. Happy Birthday to Tass!
Hugs and kisses.

Berit said...

I love Totoro! That is a really fun memory that Tass got to make on his birthday. My other favorite is called "Whisper of the Heart" here, and I think "耳をすませば" originally. Howl's Moving Castle is also good. But Kiki's Delivery Service is my all-time favorite!

Well, at any rate, it was good to read a post from you and I hope you and all the family are enjoying perfect health soon. :)

Jeanie said...

Take care and I wish you and your family get well soon :)

Rachel said...

Yuko, I'm glad you have gotten over your cold. Hopefully your coughing goes away soon!

Happy belated birthday to Tass! I'm glad he had fun singing My Neighbor Totoro songs! That is a great movie ;)

Have a great day!