Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Gift From Italy

Hi, yesterday just before when we go out, I found a yellow puffy envelope in my post.
But were going out soon, I opened it after I came back.

It was from Isabella ; a wonderful designer @
The Primitive Hare !
She kindly sent me a few of her lovely charts, rose pins, and tags!!
I'm so happy to receive gift from her, thank you so much sweet Isabella!
I really appreciate for your friendship!!






It was a very sunny day yesterday, so we decided to go out to The Himeji Castle (The world heritage) by bicycle.
Recently Sweetie is training to ride on his own bicycle in the town, so we all rode on our own.

Now SAKURA (cherry blossoms) is full in bloom around, so I took so many photos of SAKURA and beautiful scene on the way to The Himeji Castle.
I will show them to you next time!


Thanks for your visit and comments!
I appreciate for them all and your kindness!

Take care,
Bye for now,


2 comments:

twinpeakprimitives said...

Hello Yuko,

I' d like to send my acclaim and applause to you, for your wonderful works especially for the last one.

By taking this opportunity, I'd also like to express my sincere feeling to you, on the name of people of Japan, whose are living as dignified and courageous as possible, in front of all disasters like last year's earthquake and tsunami.

My best wisher to you and your family,

Nurdan Kanber
Turkey

Deb said...

What wonderful goodies you received!! I have to say that I'm still admiring your Birds of Killingworth - it's so pretty!