Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Favourite Photo

Just to share this my favourite photo which was taken
in my garden, just after snow has melted...



I have just finished "Love Bird" by Midsummer
Night Designs - freebie, tonight...
I will post it later when I have time!

Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. I have been asked from some people about the name of white flower which I posted before, but unfortunately there was no name tag for that flower when I bought it, so I don't know what the name is... I'm sorry about it :D

9 comments:

samplerlover said...

Beautiful. Theres nothing like white flowers. = Sandra.

quiltorstitch said...

That is a beautiful photo! I love the pictures on your blog. The time you take to make it look so nice is wonderful :)

Megumi said...

Very pretty! You take very good photos!

Cindy said...

Very pretty flowers! What kind are they? It is wonderful to have a bit of spring after the snow :)

Angela said...

Wow Yuko,
Your photography is as beautiful as your stitching!! I love this beautiful flower. Can I ask what it is? The raindrops on it make it look magical. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Hugs, Angela

tkdchick said...

That is stunning!

Pumpkin said...

Yuko, that is beautiful! You really have a flair for photography :o)

Catherine/Misspoulette said...

Very nice photo! what's the name of this flower? Your photos are really always well taken!! Have a nice day!

sugardoll said...

Wow, that is beautiful! What flower is that? I have never seen it before.