Hi everyone, thank you for stopping by.
Just a quick note, my son Tass has high fever from last week.
It's been 4 days now, so I think we will go to Emergency Hospital tonight if his fever keep going although he has got antifebrile.
If he is safe tonight, we will go to hospital tomorrow, too.
He had many checks but nothing wrong has found at the moment...
So I'm so worried about him.
So I can't handle with Scissors now, please please understand about this.
After he got well, I will manage Scssors, so please wait for a while.
Thank you so much for your understanding.