Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

iStitch "Sew Buttons" AND WIPs

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your Birthday Wishes!!
I appreciate for your lovely words!

Now I'm in stitching mood, and am working on many of projects at the same time!
It rarely happens, so am very happy in these few days.
I shouldn't do over work, though!

Here is my latest finish, "Sew Buttons" © iStitch (Carol R.'s design).
When I saw this design on Carol's blog, I fell in love and can you believe?
She presented me this chart as a birthday gift!
Thank you so much Carol for your lovely heart always.


Isn't this beautiful?
I have to add tiny buttons later, and will finish this maybe into a bag!

I stitched rose and butterflies three times, because I didn't like my choice of colour for them.
And finally found this perfect colour (DMC #152) in the end and I love this so much!
I'm now exciting to think about how to make a bag!
Thanks again, Carol.






And here is one of my WIPs, "merci" © Danybrod.
I also fell in love this design and so soon I downloaded and started to stitch them.
I think I can finish them today, but am not sure if I can finish "finishing" soon as I don't like sewing machine...



And also here is another WIP, "Tulip Scissor Companion" © Ewe & Eye & Friends.
I want to send them to my friends as token of my appreciation one day in a really near future.
I'm thinking about how to finish this as well as "merci".


Take care and have a lovely week!

Bye for now,





Design : "Sew Buttons" © iStitch
Fabric : 32ct Lambswool
Thread : DMC


11 comments:

Zlata said...

Beautiful finish, Yuko!!! So lovely colours!!!
And WIPs are nice! So green and bright!!!

dixiesamplar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dixiesamplar said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday full of well wishes; sorry mine are late in coming, don't know how I missed it!

Love your recent finishes; they are all so lovely and dainty...super job Yuko!

Tatkis said...

Lovely finishes! Such sweet colours!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Carol R said...

Pretty finishes Yuko!

merumo said...

Don't you feel great about being in the stitching mood? You have a lovely finish and fun WIPs going on :D Way to go!!

Nancy said...

Beautiful projects you are working on Yuko, and your stitching is as lovely as it always is! I think Carol's Sew Buttons design is so pretty!

Deb said...

Lovely pieces!! And a very happy birthday!

Daniëlle said...

Hope you keep in that mood for a long, long time!! Love the projects you are working on! Happy stitching, hugs, Daniëlle

Anita said...

Hi Yuko!
Finally, this is my new cross stitch blog, not as pretty as yours,
but a WIP!
love, Anita
http://anita10256.blogspot.co.uk/

Karoline said...

Congratulations on your finish, it's gorgeous and your wips are lovely