Pages

Friday, January 26, 2007

First Needle Book

Last night, I finished to make a Needlebook below, degisned by P. Samouiloff.
This was the first time for me to make a needlebook, so it was a bit difficult for me to sew and finished up.


The picture below, I just added a born for the dog, lol
Can you see this as look like a born properly?

Inside of the needlebook is like below.
I added a leather tag on it, isn't it lovely?!
I like P. Samouiloff's design very much! I feel like stitching more her designs from now on!

But I have so many work to do now (I'm doing web design as my job at home), and even lots of e-mails regarding works came to me, I just had been ignoring them... lol
But seriouslly, I need to do work... so my stitch time would be shorter than before, and will be slow-down to stitch a bit.Sigh...





From "Petits metiers" Perrette Samouiloff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Yuko,
Your needlebook is really beautiful !!
Have fun !!
Domy

Anonymous said...

Nice NB! Turned out very nice. They do take time to finish. That is why I do more STITCHING ... than FINISHING!! TGIF, enjoy your week-end

Anonymous said...

Thank-you so much for your kind words on my blog, it is nice to 'meet' you :) You too have a lovely blog and I think your needlecase is wonderful, you have done so well!! I'm sure your exchange with Domy will be fine :)