Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

Sewing Case From S.

A few days ago, I've received a parcel from S. who is my Japanese blog friend!I presented her a Japanese style pin-cushion before, and she made and gave me a really cute sewing case in return!This is obviously "A sprat to ctch a mackere" ! lol



She also gave me nice tea, little rabbit figure and a mini bag!
She stitched the red border also!
Inside of the sewing case is below...


She added an intial tape "Y" for Yuko on it, how lovely it is!
She is a very talented woman, her works always amaze and amuze me!
Very quick and very beautiful and cute!

Thank you so much S.!
I love you, too! Let's keep in touch and be friends always! xx



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sewing case is really beautiful, congratulations to Sakko ! You are very lucky, aren't you ?