Pages

Thursday, February 04, 2010

I'm so sorry for keep you waiting!

Thank you so much for ordering scissors from me!

I just want to tell you who have already paid for scissors, I'm SO sorry for keep you waiting...
I'm a bit unwell these last few days, so I'm still packing them a little by little.

I promise to send them out tomorrow, and will e-mail you after I sent them out!
Thank you so much for being patient.


And, I have ordered scissors, so they will be back in stock in a week or so, so please let me know if you want to have some, I will put your name one the waiting list.

Thank you,




4 comments:

angelasweby said...

Hi Yuko,
I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I hope it isn't serious and you get over it quickly. Make sure you rest and don't overdo things :>)
Thinking of you. Angela xx

Berit said...

Please do take it easy! I want to order more scissors in the future as gifts, and so I don't want you to exhaust yourself so that you have to give up selling them! :D

We know that you are a conscientious merchant, and are not agitated in waiting for you! Your health is the most important thing!

Mãe da Rita said...

I hope you are feeling better now. I sent you an e-mail about my scissors, I don't know if you got it but I'll send it to you again. Hugs, MJ

COUSON said...

Hello,I would like to order scissorsA,B;C
my name:béatricekempf,mail:beatricekempf@yahoo.fr.Thanks to email me.Foundest regards.Béa