Pages

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Scissors Blog UPDATE

Hi, how are you?
Thank you so so much for your order!
Good news for friends who are on the waiting list, I will receive the items tomorrow or day after tomorrow, so I will send you an e-mail and an invoice through PayPal when they all come in!

And also, I ordered a lot, so just updated my scissors blog now!
Please drop me a line if you would like to order!
Type "A"

This item is out of stock at the moment...

I'll put your name on the waiting list,
so please feel free to e-mail me!


US $ 8.00




Type "B"

This item is out of stock at the moment...I'll put your name on the waiting list,
so please feel free to e-mail me!


US $ 8.00





Type "C"

This item is out of stock at the moment...

I'll put your name on the waiting list,
so please feel free to e-mail me!


US $ 8.00



Type "D"

This item is out of stock at the moment...
I'll put your name on the waiting list,
so please feel free to e-mail me!


US $ 8.00

**Customers who have already received scissors, if it doesn't bother you, please let me know that you have received them, as I'm checking who have received or not...

At the moment, I guess Canadian customs are quite strict for the scissors (I also heard from a post officer), so it has been taking for so long to reach you...
I hope everythings will reach to the right home!

Thank you,




As for the stitching, I'm stitching Carol R's "Sew Patchwork" at the moment!
And also "Quaker Garden" by BBD.
I decided not to increase my WIPs, though can't resist, LOL
I will join in Carol R's ABC and will do SAL with her!

Take care and have a lovely weekend!!
Thanks for your visit!


10 comments:

Margaret said...

I've received both my pairs of scissors, Yuko, and I love them! Thanks so much!

Susimac said...

Hi Yuko

I received all my pairs and I love them, glad you got more as I just might have to get some more too.

Lvica said...

Dear Yuko, I received my scissors and I'm very happy with them! Thank you! Vica

Lenka said...

I have not received the scissors yet, but I will let you know when I receive them. Take care.

Deb said...

I received my scissors Yuko, and just love them. Thank you so much for taking your time to do this for all of us.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

I also received my scissors, Yuko! They're a beautiful addition to my collection. Thank you!

Marjorie said...

Sorry I did not e-mail before Yuko, I received my scissors a while ago and I love them! Thank you so much!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Very very very cool scissors. Who makes them? I don't know anything about them but I too love scissors...maybe you can tell me more about them.

Smiles,
Kelly
IHaveANotion@yahoo.com

Jane said...

Yuko, just to let you know again I received my scissors late last week. Customs here did open the package for inspection but there were no problems, only slightly delaying delivery. I am so happy with them all and thank you for making them available to us! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice post as for me. It would be great to read more about that topic. Thank you for sharing this information.