Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

TO : Customers who orderd scissors

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your orders.
I appreciate for them.

I was going to send them out yesterday, but my son became ill (he has got virus in his tummy, maybe "Noro" or "Rota"- I don't know the spell, though.) and threw up so many times, and now he is in the bed...
Actually I caught everything that he threw up, so the doctor said that 99% I will be sick as well... (Oh No!!)


It's weekend so I can't send the scissors out from post office as they are closed, if I'm OK on Monday, I will send them out!
But, if if I became sick and couldn't send them out, please please forgive me, and please wait for a while until I send them out.

I hope all the customers are reading this message!


Thank you for your understanding...


14 comments:

Nina said...

Yuko, I hope you and Sweetie will have a fast recovery and will okay soon!
Think about you!
HUGS,
Nina

Jane said...

Yuko, I hope you and your little one are feeling better soon. Best of health.

Raven/Missy said...

I hope you and Sweetie feel better real fast!

Anonymous said...

I hope that your little one and you are better soon.

Carol R said...

Both you and Tass get well soon!
[[[hugs]]]

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I'm sorry that Sweetie is ill - I've just recently been sick myself, so I can related to not feeling well. I hope you don't get it, too.

Melissa said...

I hope you and Tass will feel better soon! Tummy bugs make you feel so weak before you feel better! Take care!

Laura said...

Hi Yuko i do hope that you both will be better soon
laura

Pilar said...

I hope you and Sweetie feel better soon.
Hugs and kisses

Adriana Ortiz said...

Hello Yuko,
I'm sorry about your son,I hope he get better soon.
Take care and I wish you don't get sick.
Regards from Canada.

Adriana

glamlawlib said...

Oh dear, I am sorry to hear your son is ill, I hope he gets better very soon and that you don't catch any nasty bugs. The scissors can wait!

Anna Zont said...

I hope you and your Sweetie feel much better soon. Certainly the scissors can wait :)))))

argone said...

my best wishes of recovery to your son, I hope everything will get better soon ...
hugs
argone

otoño said...

Yuko yo quiero tijeras, AVISAR A AGUJASGANADORAS@GMAIL.COM gracias.Olga.