Pages

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Gifts from dear friends!

Hi, friends.
I have been stitching a little by little almost every day!
Now I have been stitching "Zippity Do Da" © La-D-Da, though I also have "Christmas Sampler II" © Prairie Schooler as my WIP, and the Christmas is coming soon, I will switch to "Christmas Sampler II" from "Zippity Do Da".


By the way, here are some gorgeous presents that I have received for a while ago.
I'm sorry that I couldn't update them for a long long time.
Here is
Huswife from Merumo.
I participated in her Giveaway, and I wasn't selected for a winner, but she kindly make such beautiful needlebooks as second chance of her giveaway!



And luckily I was selected for the second winner!
As you see, how beautiful this Huswife is!!
As I always tell her, I love her choice of fabrics which is so refined and her works are amazing!
I love her taste so much as well as her stitch, too!

Thank you, Merumo for your kind heart!
I love this so much!!





And here is another wonderful present from my friend.


It was just a token of our friendship, so I was thinking that I only did what I thought proper, but she gave me such so many goodies in return...

Can you see what she did for me?
She crochet a beautiful shawl for me to add lovely point for my style.
It's amazingly beautiful and I love it!
Thank you so much, and sorry for the delay to update for your gift on my blog.

I just wanted to share these gorgeous presents with you today.
Tass is having high fever again, so will nurse him all night tonight.


Take care and thanks for your visit!


4 comments:

Nancy said...

Your gifts are so beautiful Yuko - I know you will enjoy them! I look forward to seeing your Zippity Do Da and your Christmas Sampler. I have stitched Zippity Do Da, and I enjoyed it very much!

Patty C. said...

Lovely Gifts Yuko - Congrats ;)

merumo said...

Glad you liked it! Enjoy :)))

Carmen said...

beautiful crochet!!! great gift Yuko,, i hope Tass feel better soon.