Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hi, I wish you a very merry Christmas!
Today I'm feeling so sleepy from lack of sleep as Sweetie was so excited to receive Toy (LEGO Creator series) from Santa, and he couldn't sleep well and kept talking to me from a day before yesterday, lol


Here is an ornament that I've stitched a couple of years ago for the class (of course it was free) for beginners.



So I stitched on a fabric like Aida and had been leaving this for a long time in the drawer, but Tass's Preschool asked some ornies to make if we can, so I finished this for the tree of them.

I shouldn't have done that, but I baked this finished piece with coffee, and it was a bit burned, lol




As every year, I prepared cookies and milk for Santa, and carrots for Reindeer before I go to bed.
This year, we were very busy on Christmas eve, and were forgetting to prepare, but Tass realized and told me to prepare for them.


This year, I left a message card for Santa.
I downloaded this lovely
Thank you card from this wonderful blog.
This morning, when Sweetie went to the entrance, cookies, milk and carrots were gone!
But this year he was too excited to make LEGO that he has received, so he just said "Oh, they are gone!" ...

Santa left short message for him, though... he wasn't touched by it much this year, lol...
As every year, we ate chicken, and here is a snap of him eating it!
Thanks for your visit, and I appreciate for you taking time to leave comments!

Merry Christmas to all!
((hugs))




Design : Freebie (forgot the title) © Prairie Schooler
Fabric : 14ct Java cloth (beige)
Thread : DMC





6 comments:

Nancy said...

I think the snowman ornament is pretty, and Tass looks cute in his Santa hat! Merry Christmas Yuko!

Chris said...

Merry Christmas tou and your family Yuko!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Merry Christmas, Yuko & Tass!

Anne said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!! That is a cute photo of your son! I'm sure he enjoyed Santa's goodies :D

IrLik said...

Merry Christmas !!!

Birdie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

hugs
-missy-