Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Drop-shaped Coasters [ Christmas ver. ]

I had made this Drop-shaped Coasters before, though this time I made Christmas version!
(You can see them which I've made before, click the "Coasters" from the Labels on the left hand side bar.)

It's nice for the Christmas dinner I thought, although I have to move to a new house (old one, though...) on 24th, therefore this year we can't have wonderful Christmas dinner...


Here is a photo of fabric which I used and the ribbon. It looks very Christmassy, doesn't it?
How are they? I quite like them, aren't they gorgeous?
I've added this for the Christmas present for friends, I hope friends use them for their Christmas dinner or the party.
I do hope my parcel will reach them until the Christmas!!!

I have sent all my parcel out to the recipients yesterday, so what I can do is just to wish them to reach my friends in time!!

And I do really hope friends will like my presents!





By the way, thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving lots of comments!
I'm so glad to read them very much, they always make me happy and cheer me up a lot!
I really appreciate for them a lot! Thank you everyone.
Please write whatever you feel or think from now on, too!

16 comments:

XXXdomy said...

Very beautiful Christmas coasters !
Congratulations !

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea!! The look so cheerful and Christmassy!

Nancy said...

Hello Yuko,

I think your coasters are gorgeous! I am sure your friends will consider them a wonderful gift. Do you have a pattern for these, or maybe you can give a tutorial on your blog of how to make them? You did a beautiful job!

Pumpkin said...

Those are lovely Yuko! Are they easy to make? The fabric you used is perfect for this time of year. Very festive and elegant :o)

Anonymous said...

Hello Yuko this is a fantastic creation!!!

Lolly

Stitch Wizard said...

Hello Yuko:

Oh it is so nice to meet you and your blog is just beautiful!! I love the little Christmas coasters that you have made!! What a cute idea!! Thank you for the really nice comment in my blog!! I hope to see you again soon!! Debby :)

Hitomi said...

Very lovely coasters! I love this Christmas version, fabric and ribbon..
I'm sure your friends will be soooo happy:))

Susimac said...

Your coasters look wonderful.

I too sent out gifts on Saturday, isn't Christmas exciting!! I think I owe you an email so will mail tomorrow my friend.

Hugs Su x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely!! The fabric looks great and the ribbon matches, very Christmassy. Your friends will be very happy. As always, I'm impressed.

littlehands said...

Thank you, Yuko, I am sure I will have a wonderful Christmas dinner with your handmade coasters. Thank you x 1000!

Yasmin said...

Hi Yuko,
Love the coasters! You use nice chrismassy fabric.. Hope you will have a great and wonderful chrismas! :))))) By the way,I'm sure you friends will love whatever you have stitched and sent them.

angelasweby said...

Yuko, your coasters are simply lovely. They look so bright and cheerful in the pretty Christmas material you chose. Such handmade gifts are real treasures and your friends are very lucky. It is very special to receive gifts made with love :>)
Warm hugs, Angela
PS Enjoy Christmas back in your home.

Hearty Bakes said...

Thank you Yuko for these beautiful Christmassy coasters. I'm one lucky one to receive such beautiful gift sewn with love by you.I love it!
Its treasure to me just like out friendship.
Hope you settledown in your new home soon and keep us update.

Lillie said...

Wow! Yuko, your coasters are beautiful and so christmassy. It would make a lovely gift indeed.

sugardoll said...

I am amazed at how creative you are. This coasters are so beautiful and very festive!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Those certainly add a festive touch to any dinner table! Nicely done!