Pages

Friday, December 07, 2007

"Smalls Exchange" FROM Yasmin

Here it is! Finally what I had been waiting for had safely arrived from Yasmin, from Malaysia a few days ago!
She has sent me a really beautiful "Mattress Pincushion" which I've fell in love, at the first sight at her blog!
Look at this! She also made me a pretty fob, aren't they just so cute and beautiful?!


I can't figure out how can she stitch and make such beautifully like this, even how many times I stare at joint parts...

She added so many goodies as well!
Look at the photo! I love all of them very much!!
Thank you so much Yasmin!



Look at this beautiful stitching... Beautiful... I just can't find any word...
And I love this word "When this you see think of me", yes I'm sure I will think and remember of you when I see this, Yasmin!


There are so many specialty stitches in this design, I hope she enjoyed stitching these specialty stitches and she likes them as much as I do!

Back of this Mattress Pincushion and fob, she stitched our names on them!
It made me very happy, and it will be a good memory!
But it realised and reminded me that I always have been forgetting add names of recipient and mine on the finished piece... silly me...


By the way, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leave and left lots of comments!!
I'm so happy to read them all and I would like to reply them all, but now I have been so busy working on Christmas stuffs, so I thank you all and really appreciate them a lot!

As I wrote and promised that I will make tutorial page of Needle Minder, I will make it later, as soon as I can!
Take care!

12 comments:

Nancy said...

Hello Yuko,

Thank you for sharing photos of your lovely gifts! You received very beautiful things from your friend. She does beautiful stitching!

Sally said...

You received beautiful gifts from Yasmin.

Leeland said...

Lovely exchange! Congrats to both of you,
Lili

Mindi said...

Yasmin stitched an absolutely beautiful pincushion and fob! The two of you had a wonderful exchange.

angelasweby said...

Wow Yuko,
What a beautiful package from your good friend Yasmin. The little Elizabeth Designs pattern is one of my favourites and I also love the words on it. There are 3 or 4 little sayings that are very special for me and this is one :>) Yasmin's work is so beautiful and all her gifts are full of love. The little fob is just right for you. What a wonderful package of goodies - enjoy them all :>)
Love Angela

Hannah said...

Wow! What another great exchange! Her mattress pin cushions are gorgeous. I will have to attempt one, one day.

Pumpkin said...

Yasmin did such a lovely job! No wonder you were looking forward to receiving this ;o)

I'm wanting to make a mattress pin cushion but I need more time! LOL!

Hitomi said...

Hi Yuko,
What a wonderful exchange! Yasmin did such a lovely job. I really love it! And your pinkeep is pretty and nice finishing:D Congratulations to you both!

Cindy said...

Yasmin sent you some very wonderful things!

Anita said...

Wow, very pretty exchange pieces. I love the little graphics you have on it as well. Well done for both of you. Well, on my bloglines, I saw the 2 christmas ornaments that you have stitched. They are so pretty. However I did not see it on my blog yet.

Andrea said...

A wonderful exchange.

Susimac said...

What a lovely exchange Yuko, I love what Yasmin has stitched for you.