Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Almost Be Back!

Hello everyone, I'm sorry, it's been a long time since the last time I posted here, as I had to prepare for moving and now have been unpacking!

But, I fed up with it, need to have a rest, so tried to be online so many times.
But we have no proper Internet connection at the moment, so now I have been trying to be online by connect card.
Here where we moved is a bit inconvenience and have very weak radio wave, so it's quite hard to keep being online, actually...


This is only in the living room, I can't or don't want to think about to do unpacking all boxes...

We couldn't proper and sweet Christmas this year, but I bought tall and big Christmas tree at half price on 24th, for the new house!
So, next year I'm looking forward to decorate tall and big tree beautifully, and hope we will be able to have a wonderful Christmas!

Hope you all had a very merry Christmas! :D
I'm going to post what I've sent to friends, and what I've got from dear friends, a little by little at night!

6 comments:

Sally said...

I hope you are settled into your new home soon Yuko:)

Thank you so much for your Christmas card and your new address.

Pumpkin said...

Oh my! You have your work cut out for you :oS

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas :o)

angelasweby said...

Yuko :>)
Greetings to you in your new (old) house. Please don't let the unpacking upset you. If you arrange things a little bit at a time, one cupboeard, maybe, or one room then it will soon be done. It doesn't matter if you didn't have all your lovely Christmas things arranged, you were all together in your own home and that is what is important :>)
Next year will be fantastic :>)
Many warm wishes, Angela

littlehands said...

Happy New Year, Yuko.
Take care and have a rest, they will be in order very soon.
Just do it little by little.
Support you, always!
:)

Nancy said...

Hello Yuko,

Moving is such hard work, isn't it? But, it looks like you have a pretty home. Don't work too hard, and maybe you can just unpack a couple of boxes at a time so you are not too tired. It can be very stressful, but I know you will have a very beautiful home with all of your pretty stitching. Take care, and a very Happy New Year to you and your family!

Susimac said...

If I could be there you know I would to help you unpack and sort ((HUGS))Hope that you had a wonderful Christmas never the less.

Now don't stress about it all just slowly but surely get through your unpacking.

Hope that you have a wonderful New Year and we will 'speak' soon.

Hugs my friend