Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Prairie Schooler "Birth Sampler III" Finish!!

Last night, I decided to finish this sampler as I wanted to start another design.
I'm so happy that I could finish this earlier than I thought!
My dear friend went back to Tokyo, so when I found the right frame for this, I will send this sampler and some pressie for her in Tokyo!


This sampler is SO beautiful than I was thinking! Chart photo doesn't show this beauty justice, it's so lovely in the real life!!
It's just my opinion, though PS design especially old charts don't show the right colour justice in their photo, don't you think?
When my friend stitched another old design, the colour was totally different and we all were surprised!!

But this sampler and also my friend's sampler both were beautiful than the chart photo, so it's no problem, though!! :D



If I had so much enough time, I would like to stitch "Wedding Sampler III" for her, and also another "Birth Sampler III" for another dear friend even though her daughter is already 2 years old!!

I really hope she likes this sampler and will be happy to see my work IRL!
Hope Baby girl Uta loves this when she grew up!



Take care and have a lovely weekend!!
Thank you for your visit to my blog!









Design : "Wedding and Birth Sampler III" © Prairie Schooler
Fabric : 10B Fremme Linen
Thread : DMC








8 comments:

KarenV said...

What a pretty sampler, beautiful colours!

Carol R said...

A lovely birth sampler!
Great pedicure - tell Sweetie that Aunt Carol needs her toenails painting too!
[[[Hugs]]]

Rachel said...

Yuko,

Congrats on finishing one of your WIPs. What a lovely birth sampler! I'm sure your friend will love it!

Good luck on your other samplers for your family and friends!

Can't wait to see your next project.

Carmen said...

pretty sampler, the colors look great!.

said...

Yuko
さん、お久しぶりです。
完成おめでとうございます。
この図案、私もなぜか最近手にしたものでした。
おそろいで、なんだか嬉しくなってしまいました。
色もきれいで明るい感じが素敵です。
とりもかわいいです。

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Congratulations on your finish, it is lovely!

symiote said...

Very beautiful sampler!! i love Prairie Schooler!
Have a good day !!

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful finish - I agree with you, the PS charts (particularly the older ones) just don't do the pieces justice! :)