Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Sunflower House 0718 Progress!

I wasn't able to post anything for a while as I was down mentally and also physically... actually I AM still down, though...
But I was stitching as much as possible to change my mind...

Here is my "Sunflower House" by Blackbird Designs Loose Feathers Series #09, progress so far.
The sample photo shows two different wall's colour more clearly, but my flosses' colour were quite similar, so the walls don't show colour difference clearly...
I'm a bit disappointed about this point, but I like this design very much, I hope I will be able to finish this until the end of this summer!!

Design : "Sunflower House" © Blackbird Designs - Loose Feathers #9
Fabric : 28ct Cashel Linen - Vintage / Vintage Blue (5139)
Thread : GAST


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, this is beautiful, Yuko!! And you are such a great photographer too! I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself!

Julie said...

Beautiful colours in this one Yuko. {{hugs to you}} hope you are soon feeling better

Nancy said...

Your Sunflower House is gorgeous Yuko! I can see a difference in your colors in your photo, and I think they are the perfect choice. Enjoy your private SAL, and I will look forward to your next progress photo.

Take care of yourself, and I hope you feel better soon! You are so special.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great, Yuko!

I'm sorry you've been feeling down. I hope you feel better soon! {{{hugs}}}

Susimac said...

((HUGS)) Hope you feel more like your normal self soon my friend. Great progress on your sunflower house.

Rachel said...

I hope you feel better soon :)

I love your sunflower house so far. It is coming along beautifully.

Thanks for the email about Japanese blogs!

Lynn said...

Hi Yuko!
I'm a new visitor to your blog thanks to Wendy. I love your sunflower house! I think it looks very pretty and I can see a difference in the walls.
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well lately. I hope you're much better soon.

Anonymous said...

HUGS ...

for you to feel better !

Georgie said...

I do hope you start to feel better soon, Yuko! I love your progress on Sunflower House

Wendy said...

You are making amazing progress on Sunflower House! Your needle must be flying. And I love the new start on your LHN SAL too. Please feel better soon :-D

Anonymous said...

Great progress on Sunflower House. I really like the colors in this one; so cheerful! I hope that working on it helps to lift your spirits.