Just a note to remember!
Here is my New Year's resolution 2009.
* Make 3 more PIF gifts as soon as possible.
* Try to stitch a bit larger piece and frame them.
* Try not to make smalls as much as I can (because there is no space to decorate in this new house yet...)
* Try to make friends' Birthday present in time!
* Stitch Birth Sampler for my dear friend's new born baby.
* Join some Exchange/Swap.
* Set the time and theme for the private exchange, and try to stitch them in time!
* Try to stitch seasonal designs (Halloween, Christmas etc...).
* Stitch and present Christmas designs for dear my Mum, Aunts, Cousins who care about me so much always.
*Make and send some RAK if I had enough time!
*Try to stitch designs from Sweden or Denmark with flower threads!
* If I could, try to stitch Beatrix Potter Quaker sampler!
* Sell or trade my stash which I won't use anymore...
Are they too much? I think so... but just the resolution! :)
My son will start Preschool from this coming April, so I think I will be able to have time for myself more than now!!
Take care and Thanks for visiting!