Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Biscornu Exchange FOR Miya

As you may know that I've joined Biscornu Exchange (Japanese group) and here is what I made for my partner Miya.
I received an e-mail from her, so I share what I made.
But I received wonderful Biscornus from her, so I so hesitate to show mine... >_<

This is freebie from French site, I thought it would be very lovely as there were my favourite Spider web roses!
I also added beads as chart recommended, and I found a green button in my stash, so I added it on the center of it.





This is the back side of the Biscornu.
I added my favourite light milk pink button on the center on this side.

I thought this is a bit quiet, so I used over dyed thread to sew two pieces together, I hope it got to make it bit more cheerful!
Thank you Miya for this wonderful exchange.

And thank you for your visit and comments!
I really appreciate for them all!

Take care and happy stitching!





Design : © sablaise.over-blog.com (freebie)
Fabric : 32ct Belfast Linen (White)
Thread : DMC

21 comments:

Cindy F. said...

It's beautiful Yuko! Love the design, the colors and your finish with those darling buttons!!!

Berit said...

Yuko, this is lovely! The roses, especially! I am sure your partner feels the same way about it, too!

Carla said...

Very pretty!!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

It's beautiful, Yuko, and so delicate!

Nancy said...

You should never hesitate to show your work Yuko because it is always lovely! I am sure Miya loves her biscornu. It is very pretty!

Margaret said...

It's so pretty! You always make such beautiful things.

valerie said...

Beautiful biscornu! I love that green button and spider roses. I will have to learn how to make those.

Colleen said...

As always, this is gorgeous and your work is impeccable! She's a lucky girl :)

Carol R said...

Such beautiful biscornu Yuko - Miya must be happy to receive this!

Adriana Ortiz said...

To bad my name isn't Miya...jajajaja.
Beautiful biscournu,I like the touch of beads.

Thank you for your visit at my blog,Yuko.

Regards,
Adriana

Patricia Lessell said...

I really love it Yuko. Wish I could change my name. The name of the stitch you love doing is called a "spider rose" I think anyway. I love doing them too. Lots of Love Patti xxx

Christine said...

Beautiful biscornu Yuko

Ele said...

A lovely biscornu for the exchange Yuko, so cute and beautiful, I like the sweet little roses on it very much!

Have a good time and take care

Gabriele

Cindy said...

A sweet and lovely biscornu :)

Sally said...

it is absolutely beautiful Yuko!

Sherri said...

Very beautiful!

Theresa said...

This is very very beautiful, Yuko!!!!

Adriana Ortiz said...

Dear Yuko,I answered your question at my blog.Thank you !!
I coudn't see your e-mail adress.
I added a button for to make it easier.

Regards,
Adriana

Cindy said...

Very beautiful, Yuko!

grazka-1 said...

Och, piękne biscornu!!

debs said...

Your biscornu is lovely! Your partner is very lucky!!