Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Biscornu Exchange FROM miya (I'm speechless!)

Hi, how have you been spending your summer?
We are having very lazy and cozy time at mum's home, can't believe that we have been living without air-con at present, even though the temperature is very high enough!

By the way, I was going to post this last night, but I was too tired and fell asleep earlier than usual so here they are, here are stunning Biscornues from Miya!
I joined Japanese Biscornu Exchange this summer and Miya was my partner.
I 'm lucky enough to be her partner as you see these wonderful works of her!!

She told me in the e-mail that this orange one she made was too big than she thought, so she made another one for me, how kind of her!
She used over dyed threads for both Biscornues, how beautiful they are!!

This is stitched by one over one, ohh I can imagine how tough it was, but she told me it was fun to stitch as thinking of a partner!
It's stunning, I'm speechless!!

This photo is a backside of them! As same as the face side, they are so beautiful!!
She also added some lovely ornaments for me!
Thank you so much, Miya!





She also stitched my initial and made it into a tiny pincushion!
How lovely this is!

Thank you so much Miya for these wonderful presents and exchange!
I really appreciate for them and you!
She hasn't received mine yet, though I'm so blamed myself because my Biscornu is so poor...
I so hesitate, if it's possible I don't want her to receive mine, lol

Take care and have a lovely weekend!
I will edit some photos of today and will post them later!
Bye for now,



6 comments:

Theresa said...

Both biscornus are sooooo cute~ Those colors are so beautiful~~

Nina said...

Beautiful biscornus you have recieved from Miya :)
She has done a prfect job on them! :)

Nancy said...

The biscornus that Miya made for you are very beautiful Yuko! I love the colors she used, and the buttons look so elegant. The pincushion is wonderful!

Dovilė said...

very nice biscournus:)

CindyMae said...

What a gorgeous and fantastic package you received!!! Beautiful, you are one lucky girl!!!

Rachel said...

WOW! Those biscornus are beautiful! Does Ms. Miya have a blog ? I would love to see her other projects! You have such talented friends ;)

Thanks for sharing!