Pages

Sunday, October 05, 2008

PIF Part 2.Members

Thank you for all the lovely comments, I'd really appreciate for them!

Here is my PIF Part 2. members!
I used RANDOM.ORG to choose 3 members for the PIF Part 2. and the result is...




Marie (Les broderies de Marie)

Elisa (Old Ragged Threads)

Susan (Afford Your Passions)


I will contact you later, so please e-mail me your snail mail address.
My e-mail address is on my profile page.

Thank you so much everyone who signed up for my PIF.
I've never thought that such many of you would sign up for my PIF.
I appreciate for it and until next time I sign up for someone's PIF, please stay tuned!

p.s. Some people asked how to make the clay rose in the last post, though I'm sorry that it's not my work, I bought the clay rose top and put it onto the needle.
Sorry for my poor English...

4 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh Yuko,
I am so excited to be part of your PIF...I have emailed you.
Hugs
Elisa

Marie said...

I am so happy to be in your PIF !!! a great new for me !
Marie

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I'm honored to be in your PIF! I sent you an e-mail this morning. I will add a post to my blog about it in the next day or so!

Shelagh said...

This is the first time I have visited your blog, although I have admired your work on Susan's blog, and I have added you to my list, hope you don't mind.
I wish my Japanese was half as good as your english. Keep up the good work. Shelagh (Susan's Mum)