Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I've chosen and stitched this free Halloween chart for this year!
I should have been more carefully, but I had cut the fabric when I was really sleepy... Therefore when I've noticed at it, unfortunately there was no enough space each cornaers at all...



So I thought deeply and tried to have an idea to trick...
I sew brown cloth around each corners on the stitched fabric, then glued bunches of sticks and pine cones on it!
I think it would be better than in a frame, I just had an idea floating in my brain about how to finish it!
I
'm quite happy with this result!




From : Si le point metait compte... (Free Chart)
Started : 2006/09/11
Finished : 2006/09/15

2 comments:

Rowyn said...

You have done a great job of finishing off this Halloween piece. Very creative and imaginative. Well done!

Sari (saristitching) said...

Hi!

Your pin cushion is very nice! And other works too :)