Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I shouldn't have danced, yet!!!

Hi, thank you so much for all your comments on the last post!!
Sorry! I shouldn't have danced yet! LOL
I realized that I fogot to stitch some parts (see below photo...)!!


I was thinking I finished it and was happy, though!
But I'm happy and lucky that I could realize before framing, as I always tie with thread at the back when I frame!
Next time I hope will be able to show you the framed piece!









**Scissors Blog UPDATE**

I have received 5 x "E (M size)" type Scissors.
So there is 9 x "B" type and 5 x "E" type left.
I will put your name on the waiting list for another scissors!




Thank you for your visit!






Design : "Curious as a cat" © Birds Of A Feather (OOP)
Fabric : 32ct Vintage Cream Ivory Belfast Linen
Thread : GAST (my choise)



9 comments:

Blu said...

How lucky that you caught it before framing!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

I never would have noticed the mistake, Yuko but glad you caught it before you got it framed. I just love BoaF designs and this is a cutie!

Rachel said...

LOL Don't worry I've done that before too!

I love your cat design. It's cute! Can't wait to see the finishing ;)

Nancy said...

Your curious cat was already beautiful, and now he will be even more beautiful! I look forward to seeing how you will frame him.

yskmtmr said...

こんにちは!
可愛い猫ちゃんですね~。
額装前に間違いが見つかってよかったですね(^-^)。
完成バージョンの公開も楽しみにしています(^o^)/。

Doris said...

oh,so cute litle kitty , is so cute!!

agnes said...

Hallo Yoko,
dein Blog gefällt mir sehr
und deine Sachen sind wunderschön,
liebe Grüße
agnes

Susan said...

I'm glad that you picked up that you hadn't finished the poor kitty's legs - that wouldn't have been good.

It's a very cute design, by the way!

Lennu said...

Oh I just LOVE that cat design, so cute!!