Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Gifts from Noreen!

Yesterday when I arrived at home, I found a big envelope in the post for me.
It was from Noreen!

The other day, she promised me that she will send something about cross stitch for me, because her best friend in Japan doesn't have any interests in cross stitch at all (lol), so she gave me some cross stitch things as a present, instead!

She loves to stitch for babies, so she stitched this for
my son!
Actually her son and my son are the same age!


I deleted a part of that on the photo but she beautifully stitched my son's name and birthday on it with metallic thread!
And this woolly tassel is really lovely, isn't it?
It's really really soft!


She also added lots of things for me!
Some charts include L&L's and beautiful metallic fabbie, special thread etc...
And some English books for children!

She is so kind and always cheerful!
She makes me laugh every time when I read her blog and e-mail.

Thank you sooooooo much, Noreen!
I'd really appreciate for your kindness and please make me laugh from now on, too!

Hugs xx

6 comments:

Hearty Bakes said...

i love reading Noreen blog too, i like the way she expresses in her entry, makes me laugh too :)
A very sweet and nice piece!Love the matching colours!wow...Alot of goodies too.

Susimac said...

What a lovely gift to receive. Noreen is very kind.

sugardoll said...

Hello Yuko,

I'm so happy that you like everything i sent. I hope you enjoy them =^-^=

Give my kisses to your lovely baby boy.

samplerlover said...

Hello Yuko,

What a beautiful gift to receive. I love the way Noreen has used the wool to make her tassel. Very neat. You are receiving some beautiful things from very special people. - Sandra.

samplerlover said...

Hi Yuko,

Yes I live in Katoomba which is where the 3 Sisters are. They are very near to where I live. It is a beautiful place, although it is very windy today and we have extreme fire danger which means that we all have to be very careful in case a fire breaks out.

Cheryl said...

Such great gifts from Noreen! I love her blog too