Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Lilly of the valley, again...

I loved Lilly of the valley from before, but since I knew the code for flowers for Lilly of the valley and French custom on the 1st of May, I fell in love this flower more than before!

So I stitched again this flower, but I think I've miss chosen the fabric colour, white flowers didn't shop up at all... Don't you think so?

So, I backstitched with light gray thread for these flowers look like shadow, but yet it didn't show up much...

So the next, I dyed (?), putted on (?) coffee with puffy sponge.

And BAKEed! uhmmm, it doesn't match well with innocent Lilly of the valley?
I shouldn't have baked??

But, if I finished it into something, it would go well, I hope!
I soon post next one!

Write soon!
Thanks for your visit!




Design : Freebie ©
Les chroniques de Frimousse
Fabric : 36ct Wichelt (sand)
Thread : DMC



5 comments:

grace said...

Oh it is both beautiful- now and before, I even liked it with the white blending into the background- subtle beauty! And I can't wait to see what the finish will look like. :)

Nina said...

I think this baked fabric is so beautiful!!
Did you read about Vonna's baking? I should take a try... I love baked fabbies, look vintage! Well done, Yuko!! :)

Carmen said...

the stitching is beautiful,and the backing? amazing, the final look is great!

Brigitte said...

A wonderful stitched piece, and I love the baked fabric. You made a great pinkeep of it.

Yoyo said...

I am so happy that I was directed to your blog. What a wonderful idea to dye the fabric after you have stitched it. I think this piece looks just wonderful with the coffee sponged in and I'm going to try it next time I'm unhappy with my fabric and thread color. The pinkeep turned out very very pretty!