Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Love Note" Finished

Thank you so much for so many Birthday wishes for my Sweetie!
He had a wonderful birthday, but also he was got angry by my mum + I, as he was TOO naughty (maybe he was too excited, I think!)
I told him that so many my blog friends in the world say "Happy Birthday to you", he said "Wow!".
Thank you so much always for your lovely comment, I really appreciate for them all!

For a while ago, I stitched one of design of "Love Note" © Plum Street Samplers.
This design is for pincushion, I have never made such long type pincushion before, though I loved this words in French.

The charts was written to stitch all hearts, but I added crystal heart charm on the center, as I knew that I had this charm in my stash, so when I first saw this design, I thought to add this!

My mum and hubby nagged about my stash, though my stashes are very useful!!
If you had them as stock, whenever you need you can find the right item from the stash box! lol
Just an excuse, though...

I added "2009" , as this is for my dear friend's birthday present!
It's a bit hardly to see, but this was stitched with two colours, deep red and pink.

Here is the finished piece, I hope I could finish this nicely...
Now it's on its way, it should be there where the recipient is, but I have no sound yet...
I'm a bit worried now, it is taking so much time to get there!!!

Anyway, Thank you
Paulette for this lovely design!

Take care and have a lovely weekend!
Happy Stitching!




Design : "Love Note" © Plum Street Samplers
Fabric : unknown 36ct linen
Thread : DMC

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Yuko, it's a very lovely design and it looks beautiful! Belated happy birthday to your little man! I hope you are feeling better and better every day.

Nina said...

This is a relly pretty pincushion will be, and a lovely design! I also love Paulette"s patterns! ;)

I also hope you are feeling better and better! Thinking of you a lot.

Hugs,
Nina

Brigitte said...

This will be a very pretty pincushion.
Happy belated birthday wishes to your Sweetie. It's so nice to read that he spent a wonderful birthday.

Carol R said...

Love Note will make a wonderful pincushion Yuko. Can't wait to see it!

[[[hugs]]]

Julie said...

Beautiful design
Happy Stitching!

Andrea said...

A very pretty finish.

Sally said...

beautiful finish Yuko.

Happy Belated Birthday to your lovely son!

Nancy said...

This is very beautiful Yuko, and I know your finished pincushion will be lovely. I like the crystal heart too!

Happy Birthday to your sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Your Love Note finish is just beautiful! Sorry to hear about all the frogs inhabiting your place - hopefully they'll find somewhere else to play soon!