Pages

Friday, December 01, 2006

Souvenir d' Alsace

Thanks for stopping by!
Last night, "Souvenir d' Alsace" from
Echevette was finished!
I'm one of big fan of Echevette, really love desgins that she makes!

This time, I used stripe fabric for the frame, and added big white buttons on the four corners.

At the first time when I saw this pattern, there was an idea came up into my mind to use red polka dot fabric for the frame, but it was so-called "red", so it didn't suit DMC#498 which I used to stitch for this chart.
Therefore I used this stripe cloth instead this time!

I'm quite satisfied with this result!
I'm planning to put it on the rails on the wall which I bought @ IKEA a few weeks ago!





"Souvenir d' Alsace" Free chart by Dominique A. @ Echevette
Started : 2006/11/23
Finished : 2006/11/30




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your "Souvenir d'Alsace", I'll stitch it after Chritmas. I often visit Echevette site where I find your adress and I love her patterns very much.
I going to visit your site.
Domy

Anonymous said...

I haven't got a site or a blog yet, but I'm thinking about create one !!!
Next year probably.

Enjoy. Domy

elka said...

c'est une très belle finition , je découvre votre blog , merci, c'est très joli !
Bonne journée de France
Liliane