Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

SAL - BE GLAD Sajou

I've just started SAL - BE GLAD Sajou today!
My French friend Domy asked me to do this together, and said "YES!" and I've just joined!!
The chart is from ©
Swappons, and it's free.
This linen is a bit rough and I don't like it much...
But have to be patient for 5 month until this project is finished!



Here are my favourite sweets!
Galettes are from France! and the tin can is flavoured tea leaf (cherry)!
Thia tea is from
This site. Very nice tea!
I recommend this flavoured tea, especially "cherry"!

I have so many things to do, means handmade works!
But there is no time to do everything I want to!! sigh...


[note] Free Chat "BE GLAD Sajou" © Swappons
Charles Craft 28ct Irish Linen (Tea Dyed) and DMC 815

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Yuko,
Congratulations Yuko !!! I haven't started mine yet !!!! I'm late !! I see that you love French Galettes !! Me too !! with a cup of tea, that's delicious, isn't it ?
Domy

Anonymous said...

Definitely nice and neat site you got there.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh good choice , that's delicious !!!! i love 'Bonne Maman" too . but i do not know this tea ....sigh !