Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2007

"Drop-shaped" Coasters

Since I've finished some exchanging, I don't know why but suddenly I don't feel like stitching at all...

so... I've made these coasters by sewing machine!
It's very easy to sew up and there are many ways to use, like...

and like this... I made lots of them and present them in return to my friends who gave me lovely presents before!
I realised when if I don't feel like cross stitching, I would do make something by sewing macihe!Then my feeling would be refleshed and be better!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a very talented woman! my mom is so like you, she has the gift for sewing and crafts. Not me, i only know how to cross stitch because there are only x's hehe, i can't even sew a single apron to save my life! LOL your coasters are lovely!

Anonymous said...

Very creative of you! Those are lovely.

Hearty Bakes said...

i love the fabric u used for your coaster. They are so pretty!