Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Soap Bubbles!

Recently I haven't been opening my laptop at all, as my mum doesn't like me to play with PC, so the time when I can use is while she is out and after she slept, lol

So, just a quick post and also no stitching post.
I have been working on Mary Wigham SAL and also some WIPs!
I hope I can show you some photos of them in a few days!

Here are some photos of Sweetie playing with soap bubbles!




















These photos was taken in the last month, now we can't bear in long sleeves!!!


Take care and Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Yuko! Bubbles are so much fun! Sweetie looks so cute!

Nina said...

Wow, what a big soap bubble! Your sweetie is so cute :)

I really like the RP pillow the post before, beautiful work!

Hugs,
Nina

Ирина Синицина said...

Здорово как!

Patricia Lessell said...

Sweetie is just gorgeous. The bubble was soooo big. My love to you Yuko. Lots of Love Patti xxx

Carol R said...

I love bubbles!
[[[hugs]]]

Carla said...

This is are some great photos. Child and bubbles are always wonderful for nice photos. Wow, yours are awesome. Are you sure that you aren't a professional photographer? hihihi...

Carmen said...

lovely photos!.

Caro said...

Hi Yuko ! It has been a while since I wrote to you (and also post on my blog).

I have ordered floss and linen, and I will start the Mary Wigham SAL too, it is so lovely.

Your pictures of your son are very pretty.

Take care
Caro

Marie said...

Your family pictures always tell such a beautiful story!