Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spring Exchange FROM Marie-P

I have mentioned that Marie-P. and I were going to Spring (Easter) Exchange, but I was really ill in the last Spring and so even though I was stitching a little by little from earlier, I couldn't make and complete anything for her...
Moreover, I'm sorry that I hadn't been showing you her beautiful work on my blog for ages.
I apologize for you, Marie.
I will planning something surprise for you one day!


By the way, here is her wonderful Spring pinkeep!
How lovely this is, I love this Prairie Schooler design so much and wanted to stitch one day as like she did!
So I was so surprised and very happy to receive this so much, you know at that time I was so ill so I was truly happy to have this and so I take this pinkeep to my bed room when I sleep and put it on beside my pillow some days :)



She trimmed edges with flowery lace (sorry I forgot the name...) and put while pearl pins.
And on top, she added very springlike colour organza ribbon.
How sweet colour combination this is!
I really love this, Thank you so much, Marie!


On the back side, she used Easter egg's print fabric, it's so rare for us Japanese, because Easter is not major yet in Japan.
So we Japanese stitch friends searched and told me the meaning of Easter and why bunnies relates for Easter? etc...
But I already forgot it... (lol)

Anyway, her stitching and finishing is just perfect!!!
I really admire for her works, if you had chance to see her works IRL, you would be amazed!


I organized photos for blog, so I will update sometime later.
Take care and have a lovely weekend!

Thank you so much for your visiting!






10 comments:

Sue-Anne said...

Hi Yuko, A friend gave me the link to your scissor blog and I see that you are no longer selling them. I was wondering if you could tell me somewhere else I could purchase them off the internet. They are beautiful and I was wanting to get some for my quilting friends for Christmas. I love all your needlework, its very beautiful. Sue-Anne, Australia.

Hazel said...

Beautiful! x

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

The pinkeep Marie stitched for you is so beautiful! I love how she finished it with the organza bow.

Sally said...

A beautiful gift from Marie.

Patricia Lessell said...

A lovely gift from Marie ad so richly deserved.
Patti xxx

said...

Yukoさん、ブログが更新されていて嬉しいです。
体調をくずされていたのですね。少し元気になられたようでよかったです。
きれいな写真と更新、楽しみにしていますね。
お体お大事に。

このタマゴ型のピンキープ、かわいいですね。
まるく作るのが難しそうです。
丁寧な手仕事のプレゼント、嬉しいですよね。

cerato said...

A beautiful gift from Marie.

Yuko, do you like to enter in my giveaway??

Yasuko (yskmtmr) said...

Yukoさん、こんにちは!
タマゴ形ピンキープ、本当に可愛いですね。
写真を整理されていらっしゃるとのこと、拝見するのを楽しみにしていますね。
Yasuko

Dorothy said...

Yuko, the pinkeep Marie made for you is wonderful. Enjoy.