Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

"Pumpkin Patch" Finish! [Edited]

Hi everyone, how have you been doing?
I have been doing fine recently, as well as my son Tass.
Thank you so much for your kind heart as always, you ask my son and my health in the mails, comments, e-cards, etc...
I really appreciate for your kindness, I'm so touched that so many people in the other countries is concerning about us, how special and how wonderful thing.
Thank you again so much!


As for my stitching (WIP), I decided not to mess around anymore, stitch a few pieces at once, not a lot (lol), as my mum and my friend suggested me not to mess around anymore (lol, Exactly!!), I know that's why I always mess up and can't tidy up on the table!!




So here it is, as I decided to finish my WIPs a little by little, even though it was on a Halloween day, I re-started this "Pumpkin Patch" by PS!
I told my friend about it, then she said "Hello??? It's Halloween, today!!
I think you can hold it until next year, LOL"
And finally finished this yesterday! whew!

It was very lovely design and fun to stitch along as I love autumn designs and colour very much!
Actually I miss count the border, so there is gap between letters and house etc...


I thought to add little spiders or something like that in the gap, but decided to leave it.
Did you notice that??? I shouldn't have mentioned it? (lol)
This year I completed two autumn designs, so I'm very happy about that.

I couldn't frame them this year, but next year I will find nice frames for them and want to display on the wall! :D





BTW, I re-started selling scissors, and sent e-mails for people on the waiting list first.





Did you all receive my e-mail regarding scissors???
If you didn't and if you're still interested in, please let me know.




My scissors blog is here : http://yuko-behappyscissors.blogspot.com/

Now I'm doing pre-order, please e-mail me how many and which type you want!
And there is 2 shipping ways, so please let me know about it, as well.




AND!! Please read "Information" before you order.




Take care and have a lovely day!!

Thank you for your visit, even though I haven't been updating often.


[Edited on 12, Nov, 2010]
Dear Ann who asked about the fabric that I used for this design.
I think this linen was "Wichelt Labmswool", I'm not sure, but I don't have many kinds of linen with me, so probably I used the one I wrote below!






Design : "Pumpking Patch" by Prairie Schooler
Fabric : 32ct Wichelt "Lambswool"
Thread : DMC



28 comments:

Ranae said...

A lovely autumn finish

Melissa said...

Hi Yuko,

It's nice to see your post! Glad to hear that you are Tass are well.

Pumpkin Patch looks great. I'd never have known that you mis-counted if you hadn't mentioned it!

Tatyana (tookie) said...

What a lovely design! Great choice as always, Yuko
Glad to hear you're doing well!

Carol said...

A lovely finish Yuko! I would never have noticed the gap if you hadn't mentioned it! :o)

KarenV said...

Beautiful finish! I didn't notice the gap until you mentioned it :)

Sally said...

What a lovely Autumn finish Yuko.

So glad you and your son are well :)

staci said...

Beautiful finish Yuko! So glad to hear that you and Tass are doing well and so happy to see that you are stitching again!

Ann said...

I like your choice of fabric Yuko, do you mind me asking what you stitched on.

Marylin /Poussy said...

hello your blog it's very beautiful, and I love you stitch,
have a good day
marylin France

Zlata said...

Very beautiful design!
Congratulations on completing the process!
I am very glad that you have back!

Simone said...

I love Pumpkin Patch! What a great design this is.
So good that you start selling scissors again!
BTW: did you see my order?
Hugs, Simone

Roberta said...

Love Autumn and this design is just perfect. Also love your Pumpkin Hollow. Glad you are back and able to do the scissors, will check out what I need.

Caro said...

Hi Yuko,
What a lovely design !
I hope you are well
I have a table exactly like yours (with the wood squares). it's funny !
Take care
Caro

Dorothy said...

Hi Yuko,
It's wonderful to hear from you!
Your new stitchery is just fabulous.
Glad to hear you and Tass are keeping well.

cerato said...

Beautiful finish Yuko! Glad to hear you and Tass are keeping well.
Hugs and kisses.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I am so glad that you and your son is doing well now. You have been in my prayers and thoughts and I was concern about you for a while when you and your son was so sick.

Congratulations on your finish. I love PS Patterns.

What are you going to finish up next?

Take care & Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad from USA

Nina said...

Lovely design for Autumn :)
I'm happy to see you are online again :)
Hugs,
Nina

Susimac said...

Its a lovely finish Yuko, glad to hear that Tass and you are doing OK

Hugs

Nancy said...

Hi Yuko! It is so nice to hear from you. I am so happy that you and Tass are feeling well!

Your sampler is lovely. When Halloween arrives next year you will already be finished! You did a beautiful job of stitching as you always do!

Big hug to you!

Brigitte said...

Yuko, it's great to read that you and your son are feeling fine. I hope it will stay like that for a looooong time, lol.
I love Prairie Schooler, no matter what. Your finish looks so great!

Iss-ola said...

piękna praca:)

Rachel said...

Yuko, glad to see you posting! I love your finish. It looks great. Don't worry that it's late for the Halloween holiday. You'll have it framed for next year ;)

Can't wait to see more of your stitching WIPs.

Have a great week! Hope you and your family are doing well.

Rachel said...

Yuko, glad to see you posting! I love your finish. It looks great. Don't worry that it's late for the Halloween holiday. You'll have it framed for next year ;)

Can't wait to see more of your stitching WIPs.

Have a great week! Hope you and your family are doing well.

Carmen said...

beautiful finish Yuko!!

Berit said...

I can't decide what is the best news--how well you and Tass are lately, this beautiful PS finish, or that you will be selling scissors again! :D

angelasweby said...

Yuko hi :>)
It's so good to see a post from you again and to hear that you and Tass are doing well. I hope he is enjoying kindergarten.

Your stitching is as beautiful as ever. I love this design.
Thinking of you. Angela xx

Linnelle et Adrien said...

bravo, c'est très beau

SashaBog said...

非常に良い