Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quaker "LOVE" Framed!!

Hi, thank you for your lovely comments always!
I appreciate for you taking time to write them for my work, and sorry that I haven't been a good friend, haven't been replying you at all.
Will write you back as I can, a little by little.


Here is a framed piece of Quaker "LOVE" © Exampler Dames Design Co.!
I had ordered frame for this earlier, so the size is perfect and also my choice was right!
How beautiful this frame is!





I wanted to take photos outside on a sunny day, but we are going to present this for her tomorrow, so I had to take photos today to show.
Here in Japan, it's raining season, and it's a cloudy sky today, too.
So I took photos inside, and so they don't show the colour justice, I think it's more beautiful in the real life.
And also I took photos with glass for frame, so it affects photos...




By the way, I have been hesitating to write my poor English on blog, I don't have enough ability left to write English down... ;p
This is one of reason that my blog hasn't been updating regularly... sigh
This was aim of learning English by myself, though my English is getting worth and worth, so sometimes I'm going to write in Japanese from now when I want to express how I think, etc...



上に書いたのですが、このブログ、英語の学習に・・・と思っていましたが全然上達もしなくて、最近は辞書さえ引かず、お友達のブログにお邪魔する事もなく更新している有り様で。
出来るだけ頑張って英語で書いてみたいのですが、少し限界かな(笑)
英語では思っていることの半分も書けなかったりで、これからは少し日本語も書いて色々な想いを表現できたら、と思っています。


オーダーの額はいつもオンラインで購入していて、額装に出すより遥かに安価で済みます。
けれど、自分で額装をしなければいけないのが難関。
やはりこの様に歪んでしまって・・・ でも額は本当にいつも素敵な物を早々に造って送って下さるのでとても気に入っています!
母のお友達がこのデザインを気に入って下さいますように・・・

I hope mum's friend will love this sampler!
Take care and have a lovely weekend!

P.S. Thank you for concerning about typhoon, in our city there were some damages but it passed already.
Today and tomorrow, we have to care about heavy rain!!

Thank you for your visit and comment!
Bye for now,





Design : Quaker "LOVE" (Quaker virtue Series) © Exampler Dames Design Co.
Fabric : 32ct Belfast linen (Antique Ivory)
Thread : DMC






17 comments:

Елена said...

Looks really good! And the frame matches perfectly. It gives the sampler "vintage" look. I think your mum's friend will definitely appreciate it.

Kay said...

I love this piese, it is really pretty. Good choice of frame too.

twinpeakprimitives said...

The frame makes it more striking!

I am sure that your mom's friend is gonna love it!!!

Ellen said...

Your sampler is wonderful!

Please never feel badly about your English. It is wonderful! I greatly appreciate your efforts to write in a foreign language, and I am sure others do too!

Keep up the great work with both your stitching and your English!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

It's gorgeous, Yuko - the frame perfectly complements the piece!

Claudette497 said...

It is so beautiful! Your English is great - heaven knows I wouldn't be able to blog in another language.

dixiesamplar said...

BEAUTIFUL, Yuko!

Nancy said...

You did a beautiful job Yuko - your work is always a pleasure to see!

I can understand you very well, and I think you do a fantastic job with your English! I am so glad you are safe!

carol fun said...

Such a lovely piece! I'd like one like that for my Quaker collection. Don't worry about you English. You are doing fine, and I doubt that any of us reading your blog could do as well in your language.

Marsha said...

It is beautiful Yuko. I am sure your Mum's friend will love it too. The frame is perfect.

Edgar said...

What a lovely piece and the frame is perfect!! Your English is great - don't worry. :)

pj said...

Yuko, it is gorgeous! A beautiful frame to add to the piece. You did a great job! Your friend will love it too! Glad you are doing well and stitching again.

pam in iowa

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Very pretty, Yuko! Your mom's friend will be so pleased, I'm sure!

Carol R said...

Beautiful Quaker Love Yuko - adore the frame. I am sure that Mum's friend will love it too!

Don't give up on your English - you will need it when you come to England ...
[[[Hugs]]]

Tatkis said...

Adorable sampler - I love your colour choice, and frame is perfect!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Teresa said...

bellissimo,adoro questo lavoro.
Teresa

Vaida said...

Congrats on a great finish! Your Quaker Garden is just amazing, love those colours, and the frame you've chosen fits perfectly!