Pages

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to Littlehands

Today, I've got an e-mail that my parcel has safely arrived to the recipient, so I put some photos what I've made for my friend!

It was my friend Littlehands's Birthday, and so I've sent her a book (about handmade stamps) which she has been crazy now!
And I have also made her a tote bag as a birthday present!


When I imagined her a lot, suddenly "Blue" has came up into my mind, so I decided to use blue fabbies for her bag!
I added her Initial on the center of this bag with laces.

And also added lace like as a tag on the side of bag.



I got an e-mail and knew that she is so happy to received my birthday present and she loves them all a lot! So I am also very happy to hear that, it made me smile and feel relief!!



Inside the bag, I used blue stripe fabric and added anchor appliques on the back seams of leather handles.


Littlehands, your comments always make me happy and cheer me up! Thanks always, and Let's keep in touch!



From : "Charted Monograms for Needlepoint and Cross-Stitch"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to express my gratitude to you as this is the most wonderful present I have ever received for my birthday. You know, I can see the present is full of joy and hearts. I love your arrangement of the fabric and all the handmade items! Thank you x 10000! And your photos are very nice as well, they are all unforgetable gifts to me! Thanks, Yuko!

Anonymous said...

congratulations all your bags are very beautiful !!