Pages

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunflower Festival!

Yesterday, my son and I have been to "Sunflower Festival" !It was so hot and was about 34 degree outside, so I was really tired from before I've gone out...But thought! So many sunflowers might make us be cheerful and be happy!
BUT!!! What we've seen after one and a half hours drove was...



What's this???
"WHITE RADISH SPROUTS???" LOL



It couldn't be a "Festival" ...
Most of sunflowers were raised their faces down, because the typhoon has came through about 2 days ago...
OOPS, I have totally forgotten about it! BAD timing, isn't it!

So many people came to see huge sunflower fields, but everyone seemed really disappointed...
In the return way, I've found some beautiful sunflowers are there on the side of the road, so have taken the photo!
That's the one has shown on the top of this post I also have taken some field flowers' photos, so will post them some other time!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not bad, the flower festival became special this year because you did not only see flowers in yellow, but also in yellow+green! And I must say the festival is very interesting.