Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Belated Birthday Present FROM Carol R. AND "Noel"

Hi, the other day I safely arrived a parcel from Carol R. in the UK.
I've heard that she sent me a parcel, so I was looking for the one I receive!
As always there were parcel for my son Tass and for me which was beautifully wrapped with tissue paper.


In there, there were so many goodies and most beautiful thing like above photo!
She gathered pink based things for me as I like pink, and very delicate pinkeep was there...
I was overwhelmed and had very big sigh...



Look at this, as you already know her works are always so delicate and neat, I was very touched by her work this time, too!


Back of the pinkeep, she stitched my initials and also 2009!
Can you see wee heart button? Isn't it pretty?!
She tied ribbon at four corners and they make this pinkeep more lovelier!


She told me this was her first time try, though she sew both sides of stitched piece with silk ribbon!

How beautiful is this, I can't believe it was her first try and this is so great idea!!
Thank you so much Carol for your warm heart always.
I really appreciate for your kindness and am honored to being your friend!

Carol presented Sweetie a red toy MINI, though he doesn't let me take a photo, lol
He has so many MINIs which was presented by Auntie Carol!
So later if I could take a photo of it, I will post the photo. :)






Here is a piece that I was stitching lately.
I was losting "mojo", and so I couldn't or didn't stitch much at all lately...


And finally I finished this for Christmas...
Today is my mum's Birthday, so I want to try to finish finishing this and present this to her if I could!

My "mojo" is backing a little by little...
When Carol and I were chatting a few days ago, she cheerd me up and take my mojo back!
I really want to stitch her "Sew Noel" with Silk, though now I have terrbile stiff neck and headache, so hope it will disapear and stitch it a little by little!!




Thanks Carol, hope chatting with you later!

I wish you very merry Christmas!!!
Thank you for your visit.





Design : Noel (Freebie) © Casa Mia in Italy
Fabric : 32ct unkown linen that JOLENE gave me

Thread : Cosmo #242




11 comments:

jojo said...

This Christmas bell with a angel is so cute.I want to stitch it too.
HAve a nice Christmas eve.

Vinniey said...

Your birthday present from Carol is so sweet! And I love her beautiful finishing! "Sew Noel" is pretty also! Hope you getting well soon from neck pain and headache. :) Have a nice day!

Margaret said...

Lovely present from CarolR! And your present for your mom is lovely too! Have a wonderful Christmas! Hope you are all feeling better!

Laura said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!!! I hope your stitching mojo comes back soon. I think it always helps to look at stitching blogs.....so much inspiration.

Nancy said...

Carol's present to you is so beautiful! I love your Noel bell that you stitched too, and I know your finish will be lovely.

Happy Birthday to your Mum! And, a very Merry Christmas to all of you! I wish you a happy and healthy 2010!

Carol R said...

If you are happy - I am happy too!

Happy Birthday to mum! I am sure she will love her Christmas Bell.

Merry Christmas to you all - hugs all round xx

Dorothy said...

Beautiful gifts from your friends, Yuko. I'm glad to read you didn't get the flu too. Hope Tass will be feeling much better soon. Happy Birthday to your Mom and Merry Christmas to you all!

Carmen said...

amazing pinkeep,so delicated, is beautiful...
i hope you mojo stitch back soon.. happy hloidays to you and your lovely family!.

Theresa said...

Such wonderful gifts from Carol~~~ And your stitching is lovely!!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family~~~

jojo said...

I noticed that you also write in Japanese!It wa very helpful to write.Thank you!

Cindy said...

Hi Yuko - Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hope everyone is feeling better soon :)